|Institution||Program (Season)||Decision & Date||St1||Date Added||Notes|
|Sacred Heart Univeristy||Communication Science & Disorders, Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- Removed myself from the waitlist
|NCSU (North Carolina State University)||Economics, PhD (F17)||Accepted via Website on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- i just received an email that let met check the web. The website shows that I got admitted but doesn't mention anything about findings and stuff. Does that mean I'm not funded or I have to accept first in order to reach the further decision? I'm confused.
|Rutgers (State University Of New Jersey) New Brunswick||College Of Public Health, PhD (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- Has anybody heard back from Rutgers for PhD admission into the public health program?
|Bloomsburg||Communication Science & Disorders, Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||21 Apr 2017|
|University Of Waterloo||Master Of Public Health (MPH), Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 9 Mar 2017 ||I||21 Apr 2017|
- Also have 3 year Grad Advanced Diploma GPA - 3.9/4.0. 3 years work experience in Public Health.
|Southern Connecticut State University||Speech Pathology, Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||21 Apr 2017|
- Should we make a group for all us to talk? I would like to meet people to find a roommate/housing!
|McGill University||Mathematics And Statistics, Masters (F17)||Rejected via Website on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- Received a notification to check the website. Expected, but disappointing nonetheless.
|Kent State University||Communication Scicences And Disorders - Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||O||21 Apr 2017|
- Here is the Facebook group for students who have committed to Kent State for Fall 2017!!!
|Louisiana Tech University||Audiology (Au.D.), Other (F17)||Other via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||21 Apr 2017|
- To the poster below, I was originally waitlisted. I don't know the rank. But I am currently in undergrad here at Tech.
|Columbia University (Fu Foundation)||( ECE ) Electrical And Computer Engineering, Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||I||21 Apr 2017|
- Applied for Ph.D., got an admit in the M.S. program
|Rush University||Communication Science And Disorders, Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- Accepted off the waitlist! Will be accepting.
|The University Of Toronto||Masters Of Information, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||21 Apr 2017|
- To the poster below. I am also still waiting for a result. Andrea told me that there is no update and wasn't able to give me idea when they are notifying all candidates. Sigh.
|The University Of Toronto||ISchool Master Of Information, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||O||21 Apr 2017|
- Anyone iSchool applicants still waiting forma response? I think I'm going to lose my mind if I don't hear back today at least or Monday. Seriously. It's almost god damn May and my application STILL says "under review". @#&!#*3 I already have anxiety in general, this is just making it worse. Andrea is not helpful at ALL. I think she just tells us that she will let the admissions people know we have followed up and whatnot, but really, I doubt she tells them anything. JEEBUS
|Colorado School If Mines||PhD Geology And Geological Engineering, PhD (F17)||Interview via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- HEADS UP ON CSM: In terms of graduate school, the Geology department is mostly Masters students. They commonly accept research-based applications (PhD and MS) as non-thesis/professional MS acceptance, forcing you to find your own funding. There is *no guarantee* you will find TA or RA funding, as TA positions have become increasingly hard to come by in the Geology Department, and this is often not told to newly accepted students. It is possible to convert from PM (non-thesis) to MS-thesis, but again, there may not be funding available. And the courses for those two degrees barely overlap. Use caution in accepting without funding. Nothing in guaranteed, only trust when promised in an official letter of acceptance or some formal writing.
|New York Univeristy||College Of Public Health, PhD (F17)||Wait listed via E-mail on 21 Mar 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- I have been waitlisted for the PhD in Health Policy and Management program. :( This is my top choice and I really want to be there. If it is not a top choice, could you kindly reject :)
|Mississippi University For Women||CCDS Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Wait listed via Postal Service on 10 Apr 2017 ||21 Apr 2017|
- To the person who asked about the Mississippi University for Women, I received a letter in the mail postmarked on April 10th. I had until April 19th to email back and say if I want to stay on the admissions list. I asked to be taken off because I have accepted another offer.
|Cambridge University||MASt Mathematical Statistics Part III Of Tripos, Masters (F17)||Accepted via Website on 21 Apr 2017 ||I||21 Apr 2017|
- Have to get a 2:1 overall in my undergrad
|University Of Cambridge||Economic And Social History, Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 20 Apr 2017 ||I||21 Apr 2017|
- Degree committee since January; BoGS on 13/4; Website notification on 20/4; Official Email on 21/4
|Georgetown University||Deparment Of Political Science, PhD (F17)||Wait listed via E-mail on 28 Mar 2017 ||I||21 Apr 2017|
- Has anyone had news about the waiting list? Accepted students had till 15th to accept or decline the offer.
|George Washington (GWU) And University Of Maryland||CCDS Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||21 Apr 2017|
- To the person deciding between the two, I can say that GW is incredibly expensive. Not sure how much your GA would help out with, but many of my counselors have told me its a good reputation school, but not necessarily worth the pretty penny you put out for it. As far as Maryland goes, it also has an incredible program and seems more personal to me (a smaller class means more one to one time with supervisors, more opportunities to be on research teams, etc). Just felt like a better fit for me personally and more bang for my buck when I visited. Good luck!!
|Gallaudet Univeristy||CDDS Speech Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Masters (F17)||Rejected via E-mail on 21 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- In case anyone was wondering, Gallaudet has filled all of their spots for Class of 2019 and will not be accepting anyone off of the waitlist. Annoyed because I found out through a current student and followed up with someone in admissions who finally confirmed it. Why make us wait? Just tell us!
|Oregon State University||WGSS, PhD (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 8 Feb 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
|University Of British Columbia (UBC)||Masters Of Data Science, Masters (F17)||Other via Other on 21 Apr 2017 ||I||21 Apr 2017|
- Did anyone yet receive any admits for this UBC MDS program???
|Yale University||Anthropology (Archaeology), PhD (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 20 Apr 2017 ||A||21 Apr 2017|
- I was removed from the waitlist yesterday-- notified by POI via email. About me as a candidate: graduated with an honors undergraduate degree in anthropology from a R1/top 5-ranked school. 5+ years of field experience. Several years of lab experience. Currently working in an academic research position and do not have any higher (i.e. Master's-level) degrees.
|The University Of Alberta||CCDS Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F17)||Accepted via E-mail on 26 Mar 2017 Undergrad GPA: 3.56|
GRE General (V/Q/W): 167/158/5.00
GRE Subject: n/a
|I||21 Apr 2017|